Why fruit juice? For convenience! Because it’s simply easier to juice five fruits and vegetables in five minutes, put them in a glass and drink them, rather than peel them one by one and eat them.
Juicing is a great way to get the vitamins and minerals you need throughout the day. Antioxidants can only be extracted from plants in their raw form. And juicing is the best method for extracting the good stuff from the skin of fruits and vegetables.
What about fiber intake?
Some people say you don’t get enough fiber if you only ever drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices. However, 25 to 30 grams of fiber per day is important for digestive health and disease prevention.
It is wise to eat the fruit in its natural state. However, if you already eat fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, there is no harm in drinking fruit juice every day. It’s just a bonus.
On the other hand, the nutrients you need are locked up in non-digestible fiber. For example, carrot juice allows you to absorb much more beta-carotene than if you ate a whole carrot. The juice is gentle on the digestive system and can be digested more easily.
Digesting the fruit does not waste enzymes and the body is able to distribute them to other parts of the body for building, healing, and repair.
This is good news for vegans and raw food lovers.
Fruit juice or vegetable juice?
– It’s much better to eat whole fruits than whole raw vegetables. That’s why some people prefer vegetable juice to fruit juice.
– Fruit juice tastes better than vegetable juice. A good glass of orange and grapefruit juice mixed together in the morning is good for maintaining mobility.
– However, fruit contains more sugar than vegetables, and juices made from fruit are usually sweeter. It’s a good idea to add fruit to vegetable juices. Keep in mind that citrus juices are not compatible with vegetable juices, while apple and grape juices are!
Fruit juices or blends?
Oranges, grapefruits, apples, pears, grapes, and watermelons are more suitable for juicing than bananas, avocados, and strawberries because of their high water content and less suitable for blending because of their low water content.
You can also make a high-fiber smoothie by blending fruit juices with wheat germ, bananas, and other blendable ingredients. The fiber helps prevent the sugar from the fruit from being absorbed into the bloodstream.
How much fruit juice should I drink per day and when should I drink it?
– If you drink at least one fruit drink a day, you will consume about three to four of the five fruit drinks a day.
– Drinking fruit juice after a meal, when the body is trying to eliminate the food eaten, is not helpful. Fruit juice should be consumed first or 30 minutes before a meal.
The author loves to know about healthy nutrients which help to prevent the human body from various diseases. So people enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Healthy nutrients like Lychee Juice, Guavas Juices, Pomegranate Juice, and many other fruit juices.